Friday, March 7, 2008

March 7, 2008



LISTS, LISTS, LISTS - Hello, my name is Diana, and I'm a list maker...I make lists for everything...budgets, groceries, gifts, cards, to-do, goals, crafts, shopping, even as far as things I need to ask the doctor when I go. I am constantly making lists. The one that makes my family laugh is the grocery list, because sometimes I will forget the list at home, or I will have the list, but forget to use it....so they wonder why I bother...just my thing I guess. My youngest sister is a list-maker too. This is my new magnetic dry erase board - saving some trees and all y'all. Oh, the two blue-ish colored marble magnets, I made those! teehee. And the "got spam" sticker is from my trip to Hawaii this past summer, and the other thing is an invite to my friend's baby shower end of this month! Yay baby stuff...

No comments:

sitemeter