Friday, March 7, 2008

March 5, 2008 - Mt. Dew - Greenlabelart.com



Dad came by with this cool TIN Mt. Dew bottle, and I was looking on the site listed on the bottle - greenlabelart.com There are a few more I'd like to see in person...pics don't do them justice. If you click on the pic it will show you a larger version.

Funny, because I had a friend once tell me I'm "hippy-esque" and I asked what that means, and he said my demeanor, I'm laid back, I am a peaceful, pleasant person, I recycle and reuse (lol) and even my music is usually into that genre...so, ok, apparently that makes me a hippy-esque person? he said there's more to it than that, but that its a good thing....ok. lol.

1 comment:

yoyo1343 said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitemeter