Sunday, February 24, 2008

technical problems....

Ok, so I had to take my laptop in to get fixed yesterday. Its been saying I have a hard disk 2 failing for a few weeks now, and yesterday it finally stopped working to where it wouldn't even load up Windows, so I took it in. I just had the hard drive replaced 2-1/2 months ago, so I'm pretty pissed about it. Luckily I did purchase the extended warranty when I bought the darn thing last year. I can't find my software for my camera at this time, I know I had it, but when I was going through my room its been placed "somewhere" and I haven't finished putting together the rest of my room/office yet, so as soon as I get it all organized again, or get my laptop back, whichever comes first, I can upload pics. I distinctly remember about this time last year the same thing happened which stopped me from doing more 365 photo pics, so I'm HOPING this will not hinder my attempt this year....I'm still taking pics each day though, so check in soon and I will hopefully have this back up and running.

grrr.

No comments:

sitemeter